Green Line Route 755
From Luton to Central London
Our air-conditioned coach service runs directly between Luton Town Centre and central London 24/7, day and night. Ideal for commuters, students, shoppers, day-trippers and airport transfers, our great-value prices will keep your travel costs down.
The 755 timetable can be viewed and downloaded here.
May Day and Spring Bank Holiday service levels
On the May Day and Spring Bank Holidays, there will be no 755 service running.
How frequent is the 755?
- Three morning and two evening commuter coaches Monday to Friday
- Frequent connections between Luton and Central London on Green Line 757
Key destinations on the route
Our coaches run to and from the travel interchange at Luton Rail Station, just a short walk from the town centre. Coaches also stop at Luton, Church Street (stop C9) and London Road, Cutenhoe Road.
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
This popular indoor shopping centre, home to all the big name stores, lies just off the southern end of the M1 motorway. The 755 stops on the North Circular Road, within easy walking distance of the shopping centre's main entrance.
Green Line 755 serves a number of major stops in Central London, connecting you to London bus services, National Rail connections and London Underground lines such as:
- Finchley Road for Jubilee and Metropolitan Line
- Baker Street for Bakerloo, Central, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines
- Marble Arch for Central Line
- Hyde Park Corner for Piccadilly Line
- Victoria Station for Circle, District and Victoria Line
What’s on board?
Our coaches have been a familiar site in London for 90 years. Sit back and:
- Stay connected with our free WiFi and USB charging points
- Relax in comfort in spacious reclining seats
- Feel secure with seat belts and easy-to-reach grab handles
- Keep your cool with onboard air-conditioning
- Enjoy the view through your coach's huge panoramic window
Our Greenline 755 coaches have lifts for wheelchair users, making coach travel accessible between Luton and London. By removing seating, we can adapt these coaches for wheelchair users. We just need a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
Stops where wheelchairs can board and leave
In both directions between London and Luton:
- Luton Station Interchange
- Finchley Road
- Lords Cricket Ground
- Wellington Road
- Baker Street
- Marble Arch
- Hyde Park Corner
- Victoria, Bulleid Way
Extra stop from Luton to London
- George Street
Extra stops from London to Luton
- Gloucester Place
- Brent Cross
Dealing with the unexpected
Some bus stops in central London are very busy. There may be times when kerbside availability, poor parking by others and street furniture positioning may mean we can't deploy the wheelchair lift safely.
If this happens, the ability to safely move a wheelchair user on or off the coach is subject to driver discretion. However our drivers are encouraged to take any reasonable action they can to allow a wheelchair user to use the service despite the reduced level of accessibility.
Please call us on 0844 801 7261 between 7am and 9pm, seven days a week, to arrange pick-up and drop-off.
Book tickets and get journey assistance in person
We have a number of ways you can come and see us in person to book tickets and get journey assistance.
Visit our Travel Shop to:
- Buy season tickets using cash, credit card or company cheque.
- Book tickets to key local attractions, open top bus tours and much more. We also sell the London Day Pass here too.
- Buy Visitor's Oyster cards, which is the cheapest way to access the transport system in London.
- Arrange your coach journey to the airport. We can book tickets to all major airports including Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick.
- Book UK and European coach travel. We're a booking agent for all major coach companies across the UK and Europe, including Eastern Europe. Companies include Oxford Tube National Express, MegaBus and Eurolines. We're also the only booking office for ID:Bus.
There are no additional fees when you book with us and you can pay by cash or credit card.
Products and services
Green Line Travel Shop
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1630
Saturday 0830 - 1600
Sunday 0830 - 1600
Green Line tickets
National express tickets
Evan Evans tickets
Golden Tours tickets
Oxford Tube tickets
Regio Jet tickets
The Original Tour tickets
Monday to Friday 0700 - 1800
Saturday 0900 - 1700
Bus stop locations
Luton Station Interchange (Stand LS3) - Luton LU1 2WH
Church Street (Stop C9) - Luton LU1 3JF
London Victoria, Buckingham Palace Road (Stop 6) - Victoria, London SW1W 9SR
Marble Arch (Stop 14) - London W2 2ET
Baker Street Station - Marylebone, London NW1 5AL
Finchley Road Station (Stop CL) - London NW3 6LS
Brent Cross Centre North Circular Road (Stop J1) - London NW2 1JP
Black Boy PH - St Albans AL2 3BX
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0344 801 7261
Write to us:
Freepost ANG 7624
Plan my journey
Find my bus
Buy the best ticket for you
We offer many types of money-saving Green Line tickets. Find the right one for you.