To view this service, please click here. Alternatively, plan your journey using our journey planner on this page or via the Arriva Bus UK app which is free to download.
How frequent is Fastrack B?
- Every 20 minutes through the main part of the day Monday to Sunday
- Early and late buses ideal for commuters
- Connections for onward travel can be made at Dartford, Greenhithe, Ebbsfleet International, Bluewater and Gravesend
What tickets are available?
Single and return tickets are available on bus and range from £1.30 to £5.70 for adults 70p to £3.20 for children.
If you are travelling more regularly, you can purchase zone tickets:
- Dartford zone tickets allow unlimited travel on Fastrack B between Dartford and Bluewater and other routes in the zone for the period chosen
- Gravesend zone tickets allow unlimited travel on Fastrack B between Gravesend and Bluewater and other routes in the zone for the period chosen
- Thameside zone tickets allow on all of the Fastrack B route and other routes in the Dartford and Gravesend area
Key destinations on the route
Dartford Town Centre
Buses start and finish at Dartford Home Gardens, a short walk from the town centre and rail station.
Gravesend Town Centre
Buses start and finish at Garrick Street, a short walk from the town centre and rail station.
Buses stop in the Bluewater Travel Centre which is at the back entrance of Marks & Spencer. With late and early buses, they are ideal for commuters, shoppers and evening entertainment.
Ebbsfleet International Station
Buses stop at the drop off point just outside the main terminal. Ideal for commuters, and day trippers.
What’s on board?
All buses have free Wi-Fi and USB charging points to keep you online and fully charged whilst traveling.
Buses are fully accessible with a wheelchair ramp and dedicated space for both wheelchairs and buggies.