Prevista in the Midlands
Great travel offer for Prevista.
Save big time with monthly tickets by Direct Debit
Arriva and Prevista in the Midlands have joined together to offer savings on local Arriva bus travel.
- Payment by Direct Debit
- Monthly tickets
- No photo required
- Unlimited bus travel every month in the zone(s) of your choice
- No minimum contract - join and leave when you want with no penalty
- Up to two children travel free with the ticket holder at weekends and bank holidays. You must select ‘paper ticket’ when signing up for the Travel Club
- Never lose your ticket again - you can choose to have it delivered to your mobile phone with the Arriva UK Bus app if you wish
How the scheme works
It's a simple 2-step process to get your ticket.
Step 1: order your ticket online by choosing your local travel zone from the list below
- Complete the online application form by clicking the 'apply now' button - you will need your bank account details
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Please allow at least 2 weeks to register before the date of your first Direct Debit payment
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on the 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on the 27th of each month
- Please note the nearest Direct Debit date will be the default option to choose
Step 2: receive your ticket in the post each month
You can also have m-tickets delivered to your iPhone or Android handset. To receive an m-ticket, you must download the free Arriva UK Bus app and register your details. Download the app now:
Cost of monthly Direct Debit
Cost of normal 4-Weekly Saver ticket
Your annual saving*
|Leicester Zone 1||£46.67||£58||£194||View map|
|Leicester Zone 2||£50||£62||£206||View map|
|Leicester and Derby Zone Plus||£54.17||£75||£325||View map|
|Tamworth and Lichfield||£43.33||£54||£182||View map|
|West Midlands||£69.17||£85||£275||View map|
*Annual saving calculated based on the cost 13 x 4-Weekly Saver ticket vs 12 x monthly Direct Debit payment.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Scheme or Club Member's Travel Scheme or which ticket zone you need, please email us at [email protected]